Monday ~ Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(Clinical & Allied Health badge access 24/7)
phone: (626) 397-5161
fax: (626) 397-2408
text: (626) 344-0542
Subjects:Mobile, Technology User Group, Medical Reference, Database Searching, Cataloging, Electronic Resources, Website
AHA Student Textbooks for BLS, ACLS, PALS & NRP License Renewal (on-site access only)
- Last Updated Jul 23, 2014
Information for borrowing BLS, ACLS, PALS & NRP textbooks from the library.
Become a Journal Articles/eBooks Power Searcher on OvidSP (HSL)
- Last Updated Aug 20, 2014
Clinical Research, Writing & Publication Resources (HSL)
- Last Updated Jan 15, 2015
ClinicalKey: Authorized Users & Uses
- Last Updated May 12, 2014
Emergency & Disaster Medicine Resources (HSL)
- Last Updated Feb 12, 2015
Healthy Teens Pasadena
- Last Updated Dec 2, 2014
Local and Internet resources for teen health issues.
Help, Tutorials & Webinars for Online Resources (HSL)
- Last Updated Jul 30, 2014
Measles Resources in the Library
- Last Updated Feb 6, 2015
Medical Images, Slides and Video Resources (HSL)
- Last Updated Sep 19, 2014
- Last Updated Jun 23, 2014
Mobile Medicine (HSL)
- Last Updated Sep 23, 2014
Mobile apps for library resources and selected free and cost-based apps recommended from various sources.
Nursing Resources (HSL)
- Last Updated Dec 23, 2014
Recreational Reading List (HSL)
- Last Updated Dec 22, 2014
Books for recreational reading donated by employees and volunteers. Free to borrow and bring back, no check out necessary.
Statistics Resources (HSL)
- Last Updated Feb 10, 2014
Technology User Group (HSL)
- Last Updated Jan 21, 2014