Setup Of Journal ETOC Alerts In Ovid
- Go to the URL: https://tools.ovid.com/ovidtools/etocs.html and click the button to manage your eTOC subscriptions
- Enter the email address you wish to subscribe to or unsubscribe for OvidSP eTOCs
- You will be able to view the screen displaying the eTOCs to which you currently subscribe. To unsubscribe, you use the arrows to move them from the upper box to the lower box.
- Once you have moved all of your choices to the bottom box, make sure you click “Update” in order to put these changes into effect.
Setup Of Journal ETOC Alerts In Ovid from the Journals A-Z List
- Go to Ovid, and log in to your account. OpenAthens is required from offsite.
- Click on the journal tab.
- Search for the Journal Name
- Click on the blue @eTOC button
- Enter your email address and click enter
JournalTOCs Table of Contents aggregates RSS feeds from thousands of journals into one place. You can manage your journal list on the site or use an RSS reader to subscribe.
- Visit https://www.journaltocs.ac.uk/ to register for a free account
- Search for the journal by title or ISSN. You can also browse journals by Publisher or by general Subjects
- Click on the box next to the desired journal title to subscribe
Used to explore, browse, and bookshelf journals both online and via mobile app.
Setup Of BrowZine Notifications Online
- Go to the Huntington's BrowZine homepage
- Search for a journal
- Click on the Journal Title
- Click Add to Bookshelf
Setup Of BrowZine Notifications on the Mobile App
- Follow the above steps on the app (register or sign in to your BrowZine account)
- Go to Settings on iOS or Android app
- Under Settings, click Unread Article Notifications
- Click Allow Notifications and set your preferences
- Agree to dialog box if prompted
Individual Journal Website
From journals' websites, the process to set up an email alert method varies significantly and may not be available for all journals. Use this when you want a more detailed email alert for a new publication of a specific journal. You will likely be required to register for a free account on the journal website to set up a TOC alert.
- Go to the Publisher's homepage
- Navigate to the Journal Page
- Create an account or sign in (if available)
- Search for the journal subscription option
- Set preferences and subscribe