1. From a hospital, networked computer (or the hospital wi-fi) go to AccessMedicine.
2. Create a MyAccessMedicine Profile from the top right corner of the homepage.
3. Download the AccessMedicine mobile app onto your device.
4. Open the app on your device, and log in with your MyAccess Profile username and password.
1. Contact the library about setting up an OpenAthens login.
2. Download the BrowZine App from your mobile device’s app store.
3. Create a BrowZine account (this can be done on a desktop or mobile device browser).
4. Confirm your email.
5. The first time you access the BrowZine app on your device, you will be prompted to:
1. Access ClinicalKey from a hospital, networked computer (or the hospital wi-fi).
2. From the top right of the ClinicalKey homepage, register to create a personal account using your HH email.
*For medical staff without a HH email contact us for instructions on how to register.
3. Download the app to your device from your preferred app store.
4. Open the app on your device, and sign-in using the username and password created in step 2.
1. Visit the App Store, and search for Micromedex Apps.
2. From all the Micromedex app search results, select Drug Ref App.
3. Download the app onto your device.
5. Next, select the Mobile Application Access from the top-right menu, scroll down for individual app password codes.
6. Open the app on your device, enter the password.
1. From a hospital, networked computer (or the hospital wifi) go to UpToDate and click on the orange Subscribe link at the top right of the page.
2. Follow the instructions to set up your username and password.
3. Download the mobile app, and enter your login/password to activate the app.
contact us: (626) 397-5161 email@example.com